What is a neck lift?
Neck lift is a comprehensive neck rejuvenation procedure that restores neck appearance to its most elegant, youthful contours. This is done by creating:
- A clearly defined jawline separating the face from the neck
- A right angle between the chin and the neck (side view)
- A V-shaped lower face from chin to jaw (front view)
- Smooth, lean neck skin without wrinkles or visible irregularities
Surgical methods applied for a neck lift procedure depend on the needs of the individual, which we discuss in more detail below.
Neck lift should improve features of your neck appearance that you dislike, should create a clearly visible and youthful separation of neck from face, and should improve neck appearance by:
- Removing excess fat and skin
- Tightening neck skin and underlying muscles
- Restoring youthful jawline contours
- Smoothing neck skin without creases, irregularities, bands, or wrinkles
- Stabilizing the above neck features for a permanently youthful neck