What is a neck lift?
Neck lift is a surgical procedure that: 1. Smooths and tightens the jawline; 2. Corrects visible signs of neck aging; 3. Removes extra fat of the neck; 4. Minimize the appearance of jowls; 5. Soften visible bands, lines, and wrinkles for more youthful neck contour. The goal of a neck lift is to correct whatever about your neck appearance is bothering you, to establish a clearly visible and youthful separation of neck from face, and to improve neck appearance by:
- Removing excess fat and skin
- Tighten neck skin and underlying muscles
- Restore youthful jawline contours
- Smooth neck skin without creases, irregularities, bands, or wrinkles
- Stabilizing the above neck features for a permanently youthful neck