Mommy Makeover in San Diego with Steve Laverson, MD
Motherhood is among the greatest joys of life, but physical changes that come with maternity aren’t always welcome. Pregnancy and nursing enlarge, stretch, and burden a woman’s body, leaving new moms with less-than-perky breasts, excess abdominal skin, a bulging abdominal wall, and stubborn extra fat that resists exercise and diet regimes.
If you’re a San Diego mom who wants to reclaim your body as your own and restore your pre-baby figure, consider a Mommy Makeover. In addition to a rejuvenated physical appearance, a Mommy Makeover can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and your future attitude toward relationships and motherhood with a customized, all-in-one surgical plan.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Mommy Makeovers feature a combination of procedures performed the same day to combine recovery time. Every pregnancy and everybody is different, so your Mommy Makeover will be planned for your specific needs. Common Mommy Makeover procedures include:
- Breast Lift: Lifts, reshapes, and improves the firmness of sagging breasts
- Breast Augmentation: Enlarges volume and adds fullness to shape of small or deflated breasts
- Liposuction: Removes unwanted fat bulges from waist, flanks, thighs, buttocks, hips, bra line, and other areas.
- Tummy Tuck: Tightens stomach muscles, removes excess abdominal fat and skin to create a smoother, flatter tummy, a more trim, fit appearance, and your hourglass shape.
- Feminine Intimates: Removes excess elongated labia and re-shapes genital parts for more comfort, easier hygiene, and a trim appearance.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Photo Gallery
There are also non-surgical treatments you can choose individually or add to your overall Mommy Makeover procedure:
- CoolSculpting: Reduces small amounts of fat on the belly, hips, and thighs with no recovery period
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: Erases fine lines and wrinkles and offers a fresh, rejuvenated look
- Laser Skin Treatment: Banishes blemishes and discoloration to give your skin a clear, healthy glow
World-Renowned Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon
Because Mommy Makeover combines several procedures in one surgery, and because your body is the most precious item you’ll ever own, choose a highly skilled surgeon with plenty of experience and consistently good results. Steve Laverson, MD at Feel Beautiful Aesthetic Wellness and Plastic Surgery is unsurpassed. Dr. Laverson is highly respected in the local and national cosmetic surgery communities, having performed thousands of successful procedures in the last 30 years on many moms.
I truly believe that coming to you was one of the best decisions I ever made. Almost a year out from my mommy makeover and I feel AMAZING! This will be the most incredible, comfortable summer of my life! The biggest challenge is… where to go bikini shopping?! — Debbie M. (Feel Beautiful Patient)
Mommy Makeover Costs
The cost of your Mommy Makeover depends on which procedures you choose. During your consultation, you’ll have an idea of the cost based on your particular goals. At Feel Beautiful, we enjoy helping Moms look and feel their best (and sexiest). We’ll try Mommy Makeover financing if necessary, including CareCredit, Alphaeon, and Prosper Healthcare Lending. Of course, we also accept traditional payment methods for pre-baby body including credit card, debit card, cash, certified check, money order, or a combination of these. Often moms get help from willing, generous, and loving parents, as a return favor for making them grandparents!
Get Your Mommy Makeover Started With a Free Consultation
The first step for your Mommy Makeover is to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Laverson, or by giving us a call at 858-295-4001. You’ll explain your cosmetic goals, view Mommy Makeover before and after pictures, and ask questions about the procedures you want. To get started now, fill out our contact form and (optional) upload photos of yourself to our secure site to help us understand your situation.
Through pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood, you’ve given all of yourself to your children. It’s OK to take something back for yourself. You don’t need to sacrifice any of your feminine shape or fitness because you’re a Mom. We believe you CAN and SHOULD have it ALL, kids, and body confidence. Consider restoring nature’s gift of your beautiful body, that you’re once again proud of.