They are self-explanatory and repeated by nearly every woman presenting for labia reduction and aesthetic improvement. More information about the procedure HERE.
1. Too visible or obvious. Shows beneath athletic gear, swimwear, or other bottoms. Must “tuck it in” or be distracted by the possibility that it shows.
2. Rubs and/or uncomfortable in certain clothing, usually tight fitting.
3. Self-conscious about hygiene and/or difficult hygiene due to large size, long folds, redundant skin, and/or deep creases.
4. Gets in the way and/or must be frequently re-positioned during sex.
5. Aesthetic desire for minimalist appearance as seen on other women.
Dr. Steve Laverson
Great cosmetic surgery results provide tremendous value for your lifetime. With more than 30 years of experience and over 40,000 surgeries performed, Dr. Laverson is a highly regarded plastic surgeon both locally in San Diego and internationally.