XEOMIN® for Wrinkle Reduction and Hyperhidrosis
XEOMIN® is an FDA approved safe and effective treatment for “dynamic” frown and squint lines of the face. XEOMIN® is also helpful in other areas as necessary or desired. Dr. Laverson finds XEOMIN® and similar products indispensable in comprehensive management of aesthetic outcomes.
XEOMIN® is classified as a “neuromodulator,” a drug that relaxes targeted facial muscles. Muscle contraction wrinkles overlying skin, causing facial expression such as the angry look when brows come together or the surprised look of brow elevation. By gently infiltrating XEOMIN® into muscles that actuate these expressions, relaxation is achieved, and wrinkles magically melt away! The effect lasts several months. A 15 minute office appointment is all you need! Thorough understanding of aesthetics, aging features, and specific anatomy are important for your best result. Mature perspective differentiates Dr. Laverson from many lesser trained and experienced “providers” who inject neuromodulators.
Results from XEOMIN® can be maintained with occasional follow-up treatments. If started in your 30’s or 40’s, facial aging will progress much more slowly than normal.
Please contact Dr. Laverson for more information on XEOMIN®.
Benefits of XEOMIN®
Office treatments like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® are popular for softening aging changes for a more youthful, refreshed appearance. XEOMIN® (incobotulinum), marketed by Merz Aesthetics, offers similar benefits, and will help relax facial wrinkling that becomes noticeable in the fourth fifth decade of life. Benefits of XEOMIN® include:
- Smooths out “dynamic” wrinkles and fine lines
- Relaxes the “squint” between eyebrows, and prevents these lines from etching deeper into the skin
- Relaxes “crows feet” wrinkles aside the eyes, and prevents them from becoming more prominent
- Relaxes forehead wrinkles, and prevents new ones from developing
- May diminish tension and/or migraine headaches
- Reduces excessive sweating in selected areas for hyperhidrosis
- Quick, in-office treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour
Dr. Laverson will help you decide if XEOMIN® is a good choice, and if not, will recommend alternatives.
For more information and personal consultation, contact us today.