XEOMIN® for Wrinkle Reduction and Hyperhidrosis
Dr. Steve Laverson is among the first doctors on the West Coast to offer XEOMIN®, a newer alternative to BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® to reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines.
XEOMIN® is a “neuromodulator,” a drug that relaxes targeted facial muscles. Muscle contraction wrinkles overlying skin, causing facial expression such as the angry look when brows come together or the surprised look of brow elevation. By gently infiltrating XEOMIN® directly into delicate muscles that actuate these expressions, muscles are relaxed, and wrinkles magically melt away! The effect lasts several months. A 15 minute office appointment is all you need! Knowledge about aesthetics, aging features, and specific anatomy is important for the best result. This is what differentiates Dr. Laverson from many others who inject neuromodulators.
Results from XEOMIN® can be maintained with occasional follow-up treatments. If started in your 30′s or 40′s, facial aging will progress much more slowly than normal.
Please contact Dr. Laverson for more information on XEOMIN®.
Benefits of XEOMIN®
Office treatments like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® are popular for softening aging changes for a more youthful, refreshed appearance. XEOMIN® (incobotulinum), marketed by Merz Aesthetics, offers similar benefits, and will help relax facial wrinkling that becomes noticeable in the fourth fifth decade of life. Benefits of XEOMIN® include:
- Smooths out “dynamic” wrinkles and fine lines
- Relaxes the “squint” between eyebrows, and prevents these lines from etching deeper into the skin
- Relaxes “crows feet” wrinkles aside the eyes, and prevents them from becoming more prominent
- Relaxes forehead wrinkles, and prevents new ones from developing
- May diminish tension and/or migraine headaches
- Reduces excessive sweating for individuals with hyperhidrosis
- Quick, in-office treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour
Dr. Laverson will help you decide if XEOMIN® is a good choice, and if not, will recommend alternatives.
Schedule a XEOMIN® Consultation
For more information and personal consultation, contact us today.